COVID- 19 UPDATE
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. We want everyone to be prepared for the ‘new norm.’ Here is what you can continue to expect for the safety of our patients and staff.
Things We Are Doing To Keep You Safe
• Quick screening and check-out process one family at a time.
• Masks PREFERRED for everyone unless fully vaccinated or under age 2.
• Spacing out chairs in our waiting area and throughout our clinic to provide proper social distancing.
• Hand sanitizer upon entry for all patients and parents.
• All clinical staff will be wearing appropriate medical masks and face shields.
• Continued use of single-use dental materials and hospital-grade disinfectants.
• Extra clinical staff to enhance our already robust sterilization procedures.
What You Can Expect at Your Visit
• When you arrive, please come to the front desk and follow social distancing while waiting to be checked-in. We will complete medical history updates and a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire.
• After checking in, we highly encourage children >5 years of age to enter our clinic area without a parent to minimize unnecessary spread of aerosols to adults.
• If parents are not coming into the clinic area, we ask parents to return to their cars to wait until their child's appointment is completed. You will be called back into the office if necessary for payment or to review treatment needs/post-operative instructions.
• We ask only ONE parent and children with scheduled dental appointments to attend.
• Please do not bring any food, drinks, or toys from home.
• Our staff will be wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE) throughout the dental experience.
• Your child will still get a TREASURE at the end of the visit, but it will be selected by the dental assistant and placed into their take home hygiene bag.
Before Your Visit
• If you have new insurance information, please call us to update this prior to your appointment.
• NEW PATIENTS ONLY- Please print and fill out all New Patient Paperwork at home and bring to your visit.
• Review our COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire to see if you should stay home and reschedule your appointment.
In the pediatric dental world, you have no idea how hard it is to not hug our patients and greet them with a great big smile! But your child’s safety and the safety of our Team is our #1 priority. We will still do everything in our power to make your child’s experience magical! Please let us know ahead of time if you have any special requests, and we will do our best to accommodate.
We love our patients and look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Chelsea and our entire TEAM